Thursday 1 July 2010

Stuff!



"Motivational Posters For The Terminally Pessimistic", an exhibition of my drawings and stuff* - some of which hasn't been on here! Loads of it actually because of that time where I got really lazy with blogging but was still drawing! - at the Cubbyhole, Crewe, throughout August. Get in touch for more details of its' whereabouts and stuff, as I maybe went a little overboard with the fonts on the poster. Hurrah!

*I'm not sure either - a couple of paintings maybe?


I've also got some new owls, as previewed here. I'm making them into cards. Shameless promotion of which to follow. Hurrah!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your exhibition is now front page news at The Cubby Hole. Details have also gone out to the mailing list :)

    ReplyDelete